Enhance on-field awareness and focus, will make your players think!
Set up your drill with precision on a 35x24m pitch, using 8 cones and a good supply of balls to maintain rhythm. As illustrated, the exercise flows like the depicted routine, vital for preserving its objectives. It’s designed so one player consistently engages more, yet all will find joy and challenge as the pace picks up.
- Sharp, Strong and precise passes
- Move immediately after giving the ball
- Encourage the player that is acctually perfoming the drill to use both legs, right and left
- Encourage comunication because they will find it hard to follow…at the begining.
- Don reduce the number of players under 10, it will not work.
Go in the exercise and make sure you know very well how players move. Shout the name of the next player so they get the way the rotation works.