This is the progression of drill PASSING COMPINATION 1
As you can see we added hudrles and rings ( 4 hurdles and 4 rings are enouph) so the player that will make the long pass from player #3 to player #4 must pass through them and execute the skipping over hurdles and juumping/hopping over rings.
During the exercise you can encourage players to not repeat the same activity on hurdles.
Some activities you can use on hurdles are:
- Side skipping, always do both sides
- Single leg jumping
- Two leg jumps
- Move lateral between them
- Jump latteral etc
Some activities you can use on rings are:
- Jump and from ring to ring continuously
- Jump and land on single leg, stay there for half second
- Single leg jumps from ring to ring
- Two leg jumps etc
Of course when you perform this drill you can put any stations you wish.